Ali Wong’s Net Worth 2022 – American Actress & Stand-Up Comedian
After spending over two decades in the comedy industry, Ali Wong has amassed a net worth of $4 million. She is best known for her roles on “Funny or Die” and “Silicon Valley”, as well as her work on the Netflix series “Stranger Things”. In addition to her acting and comedy work, Wong is a writer, director, and star of her own show, which has gained a lot of popularity in recent months. Her hard work and talent have put her on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People in the World list, and she continues to amass a following for her comedy and acting prowess.
Ali Wong Biography
Ali Wong is a comedian, actor, and writer who has achieved a great deal of success both in her personal life and in her professional career. Born on Apr 19, 1982, in San Francisco, California, Wong started out as a stand-up comedian. Her breakthrough role came in the 2007 comedy film Baby Mama.
Since then she has appeared in a number of other films, including Knocked Up (2009), Role Models (2008), and the critically acclaimed Glow (2017). In 2017 she starred as a lead character in the Netflix series Glow which garnered critical acclaim. Her wealth is estimated at $4 million. Ali Wong is a multi-talented individual who has entertained audiences for years to come.
|Age||40 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1982|
|Full Name||Alexandra Dawn Wong|
|Birthplace||San Francisco, California, United States|
Ali Wong is best known for her role as Leslie Feist’s nanny on the comedy series “Parks and Recreation”. She has also starred in several films, including the Oscar-nominated drama film “The Wedding Singer” and the box office bomb “My Sister’s Keeper”.
Ali Wong is a well-known comedian, actor, and author who has had a career spanning over 20 years. Her most famous role is as Leslie Chow on the hit show, “Mad TV.” Throughout her career, Ali Wong has won awards for her work, including an Emmy nomination and a Golden Globe Award. She has also starred in a number of films and television shows and is currently working on a new comedy special. Ali Wong’s success is a testament to hard work and dedication, and her story is a reminder that no matter what your career path may be, anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
Ali Wong has achieved a great deal of success both in her personal and professional life. Ali Wong’s early career was marked by a series of successful comedy performances at San Francisco’s Laugh Factory. Her second album,, was a critical and commercial success and included the hit song “Why Don’t You Do It.” Following up that success, she made a number of high-profile appearances on mainstream American TV shows, including “The Late Show With David Letterman” and “Conan O’Brien.” Ali Wong is a talented comedian and has a lot to offer the entertainment world.
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.6 meters)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||6 [UK]|
Ali Wong has been nominated for a number of awards. Recently, she has been nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series – Musical or Comedy at the Golden Globe Awards, Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy at the Critics’ Choice Awards and Primetime Emmy Awards, and her most recent project starred alongside Dave Franco, Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, and Leslie Mann. If you are a fan of her comedy, be sure to check out her latest projects!
Favorite Quotes from Ali Wong
The comedian, actress, and writer is a household name and her words of wisdom are worth quoting at length. Here are four of my favorite quotes from Ali Wong:
- “Life is a comic book, and you are the star.”
- “The louder they scream, the more we know that we’re right.”
- “Take responsibility for your life–it’s yours to live!”
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
- Father: Adolphus Wong [Anesthesiologist]
- Mother: Tam Wong
- Marital Status: Married
- No. of Children: Mari Hakuta [Daughter], also has 2nd Daughter
Ali Wong Assets
Her main source of income comes from her stand-up comedy and writing career. She has also been in a number of successful TV and film projects, most notably in the comedy-drama film “Dead Pigs” which she wrote and starred in. Apart from her acting career, Ali Wong is also an established collector of art. Her house in the Hollywood Hills is worth a fortune, as is her collection of luxury cars and art. In addition to her wealth and career, Ali Wong is also a wife and mother.
Facts about Ali Wong
Here are some key facts about her:
- She was born in San Francisco, California
- Her acting career started with a small role on “The Mary Tyler Moore Show.”
- She then got cast as the lead in the Netflix series “Strangers Things.”
- Outside of work, Wong is also well-known for her stand-up comedy performances which have been seen by millions of people around the world.
All in all, Ali Wong is a talented and successful individual who deserves your attention. Keep up with her latest news and updates on social media, and don’t miss out on her upcoming projects.
What are some of the most popular movies and TV shows that Ali Wong has been involved in?
Some of these include
- HBO’s Big Little Lies where she played a supporting role as a school teacher.
- Netflix’s Master of None which is an award-winning comedy series that starred Aziz Ansari and Wong as a Chinese-American married couple
- ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat where she played a supporting role as Jessica Huang Ali Wong is also well known for her standup comedy performances which have won her several awards such as Best Stand Up Comic at both HBO and Showtime.
What are some of the personal details about Ali Wong that you may not know?
Here are a few personal details about comedian Ali Wong that you may not know.
- Ali Wong was born on Apr 19, 1982, in San Francisco, California.
- After graduating from high school in 1988, she attended the University of California at Santa Cruz where she studied political science and theatre performance.
- She dropped out of university to pursue a career in comedy and started her comedy career at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in 1997.
- She has since been comedy’s biggest wok-in-progress and performed at various venues such as the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal, the Gathering of the Vibes music festival outside of New York City, and the Sydney Opera House among others.
- In addition to stand-up comedy, Wong is also an actress and wrote, directed, and starred in the 2017 independent comedy-drama film Baby Cobra.
Her net worth is as high as $4 million. Born in San Francisco, Ali Wong’s early life was filled with comedy and tragedy. After a difficult childhood, she eventually found success as a comedian and actor. Throughout her career, Wong has received numerous accolades, including an Emmy nomination for her role in the show “Chinese-American”.
In addition to her acting and comedy roles, Wong is also known for her stand-up comedy specials. Over the years, she has released a number of bestselling books, including “Baby Cobra” and “Hard Knock Wife”.
Ali Wong has a net worth of $4 million as of 2022.
Ali Wong’s net worth has grown significantly over the years thanks to her successful stand-up comedy career and various movie roles. In particular, her acting roles have helped her rake in a lot of money as she appears in different films. Additionally, Wong is also an author and a columnist who writes about a variety of topics, such as feminism, race relations, and popular culture. This has helped her build a net worth of approximately $4 million.
Ali Wong’s husband is Rick Yorn.
The height of Ali Wong is 4′ 11″